All Terms & Conditions Apply To Persons or Entities Using Our Services
Escobedo Transport Service, LLC. will herein be referred to as (We, Us, Our ReadySetLoad.Com or Driver(s)). The customer, “You” will herein be referred to as (You, Your or Customer(s))
Escobedo Transport Service, LLC. and it’s staff or drivers reserve the right to refuse service to anyone without written notice.
- Loose Cartons: All loose cartons must not weight over 75lbs. each and must be properly sealed.
- Palletized Items: All items must be shrink wrapped and secured to pallet by way of shrink wrap, banding, bolts, screws or nail in a fashion that they will not come off the pallet while in transit. Items must not hang or stick out the pallet sky high(all the way to top of pallet) at any time unless otherwise agreed by us. All items shall not exceed 72 inches in height.
- Crated Items: All crated items must have at least 4 inches floor clearance or be on casters with locking option. Crated items shall not exceed 72 inches in height.
All items must be packaged in a fashion that they will not damage other freight, cause damage to the transporting vehicle or injure persons handling the freight at pickup or delivery points. You agree that we will not be held liable for shipment items that have packaging that has come apart, collapsed items/cartons or items that topple over due to bad packaging.
Your shipment shall at no time consist or contain hazardous or illegal material. You agree that attempting to ship such items will result in prosecution or other legal action. Example of such items: Drugs, weapons, stolen property, live animals or humans, explosive or combustible items.
At no time shall any pallet or crate weight over 1,800 lbs. each nor should the entire combined load exceed 10,000 lbs. Loose cartons shall not weight over 75 lbs. unless being loaded and unloaded by your personnel.
Service Request & Cancellation
You agree that once you have made a service request in person, writing, by email or by phone and do not cancel within the specified time-frame for the type of service you will be billed for some or all of the service fees depending on expenses we incurred to attempt your pickup or delivery.
You agree that you are aware that we do not do pickups or deliveries by appointment(unless we agree to custom service) and that sending us to such locations where we cannot pickup or deliver will result in full billing plus a return fee which will vary depending on the return distance.
You agree that waiting time charges will be billed if loading or unloading does not begin within 15 minutes at both pickup or delivery locations at the rate of $1.00 a minute with a max of 1 hour. If the driver is not loading or unloading at the max peak, your service will be cancelled and shipment will be returned to it’s origin. Service fees will also be applied for returning the shipment or attempting the service.
We will provide $0.60 per pound or costs of damages per shipment due to the nature of the transport which is motor freight local cargo. Policies from $10,000.00 to $1,000,000.00 per shipment must be obtained at least one business day in advance. A $60.00 fee will apply for every $10,000.00 in declared value. You may also choose to insure your own freight and name us the transporting company.
You agree that none of our services include inside delivery, assembly, packaging removal or discarding of trash. Residential services are limited to curbside, driveway or in garage depending on access. Commercial services are limited to loading dock, near building with lift-gate service or to the tail of the truck. The depth of the pickup or delivery will be determined by the driver and his/hers ability to perform the service safely unless otherwise agreed.
Payment Due Dates
- Non-Account Holders and One-Time Shipments: Service payment must be pre-paid, paid at pickup or delivery by business check or cash only. We will not accept personal or post dated checks at any time.
- Account Credit Holders: Payment for services performed from the 1st to the 15th day of the month is due by the 25th day of that same month and payment for services performed from the 16th day of the month to the last day of the month is due by the 10th of the following month. If the due date falls on a weekend or holiday, then the payment is due on the business day before the due date.
Credit card payments will only be accepted through PayPal. PayPal is a payment processing service.
If payment is not received as agreed, we may/will add late charges to credit accounts and/or take legal action against you or your company.
On COD services, we may/will take legal criminal action against the party that requested the service and/or may impound your load either to a private warehouse and bill you for additional expenses or one appointed by law enforcement. Law enforcement may choose to hold your property as evidence for theft of services. You will be liable for any impound fees on top of our service fees prior to release of your property.